Tonight is the Annual General Meeting [AGM] of the Southfields Grid Residents Association [SGRA] which will commence at 730pm. The meeting will be held in St. Barnabas Church Hall. Hon Alderman Tina Thompson will Chair the AGM and welcome the new Mayor of Wandsworth and Guest Speakers
All are welcome, you have the opportunity to put questions to the speakers and elect a new SGRA Committee for 2012/2013.
Refreshments will be available in the interval.
Please do your best to attend its YOUR Southfields Grid Community!
Agenda – SGRA Meeting 29th May 2012. 730pm @ St. Barnabas Church
1. Present Sign Attendance Sheet
3. Chairman’s Welcome
4. The Mayor of Wandsworth
5. Southfields Ward Councillor Kim Caddy
6. Guest Speaker – Nick Calder Wandsworth Area Planning Group Leader
7. Guest Speaker – Nick Steiner on the ‘Friends of Wimbledon Park’
Break for Refreshments
8. Chairman’s Address Hon. Alderman Tina Thompson
9. Vice Chairman – The SGRA Year – Peter Stechman
10. Minutes of AGM May 2011
11. Matters Arising
12. Treasurers Report
13. Secretary’s Report
14. Election of SGRA Committee for 2012- 2013
15. Dates for the Diary
16. Next SGRA Meeting Tuesday 26th June 2012 @ 8pm